ReturnsOur policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can not offer you a refund or exchange. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging. To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase and the product with packaging sent to:
Ridersmate, PO Box 91, Moreton in Marsh GL56 9WF U.K.
RefundsOnce your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund. If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within 5 working days.
Late or missing refundsIf you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again. Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted. Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted. If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
ExchangesWe only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email to email@example.com and send your item to: PO Box 91 Moreton in Marsh GL56 9WF UK
ShippingYou will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund. Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary. If you are shipping an item over £50, you should consider using a track-able shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
- The warranty becomes effective from the date of purchase for 12 months.
- You must provide proof of purchase before any work can be carried out.
- If proof of purchase not provided all repairs will be charged for
- The repair or replacement under this warranty will not extend the warranty period.
- Parts and labour are included in the warranty.
- This warranty does not affect your statutory rights.
- All hardware must be returned to PO BOX 91, Moreton in Marsh, GL56 9WF, UK.
- If sending from overseas please email firstname.lastname@example.org for instructions.
- Accidental damage to the unit or components.
- Faults caused by misuse, neglect, careless operation or handling of the unit.
- Use of the unit other than for its intention.
- Tampering or dismantling the unit.
- Repairs or alterations carried out by third parties.
- Immersion in water or other fluid
Ridersmate, PO Box 91, Moreton in Marsh GL56 9WF U.K. Telephone +44 (0)1386 701 200 email@example.com