Ridersmate Mountain Biker
Ridersmate Mountain BikerStay safe – wherever your adventures take you Buy it now
When it comes to mountain biking, falling off is an occupational hazard!
Whilst the majority of falls are fairly minor, resulting in nothing more than a few cuts, scrapes and a bruised ego – there’s always the risk of something more serious…When you’re separated from your friends halfway up a mountain, or riding alone down some remote trails, Ridersmate will provide you with the confidence and security that comes from knowing you’ll be protected should the worst happen. At the same time, Ridersmate automatically records information about your rides – measuring speed, altitude, route and distance, so you can share your favourite routes and adventures with other Ridersmate members. Buy it now
Benefits for Mountain Bikers
- Quick fitting – attaches easily to any frame
- Ride safely, anywhere – worldwide GPS tracking
- Record, save and share your favourite adventures with other riders
- Constantly track your altitude, time, date, heading, location & speed
- Lightweight & durable – so it won’t slow you down
- A full day’s riding – 18+ hour battery – you’ll run out of steam before it does!
“Thankfully my husband bought me a Ridersmate and they found me in the woods. I am out of hospital now and on the way to a full recovery. Thanks guys, you saved me there.”
Tina F, Mountain Biker, Auckland, NZ
How Ridersmate Works
Operating the Ridersmate safety features couldn't be simpler — the unit attaches easily to your ride, with a detachable jack plug that tethers to your belt loop or clothing.
Should you fall off your ride, the jack plug will detach itself from the Ridersmate unit, automatically sending out an emergency message to your chosen contacts. To cancel the response, you can simply reattach the jack plug to the unit, which will send a second message.
Quick & Easy Setup
Ridersmate is designed with quick and easy setup in mind, and all the phone numbers and emergency contacts can be configured and changed through a few simple text messages. You'll never need to plug Ridersmate into a computer, or mess around with the settings when on the go.
Foolproof Safety & Backup
No one wants their loved ones worrying unnecessarily – which is why Ridersmate features a number of built-in backups to maximise safety, whilst minimising the risk of false alarms, including:
- Emergency SOS button – for manual activation
- Easy cancelling – simply reattach Ridersmate, and it sends a message to loved ones letting them know you're ok
- Automatic multiple accident messaging – two messages sent 1 minute apart to help guarantee a response
- Non-emergency messaging – request loved ones aid in a non-emergency situation
Ridersmate – for when every second counts…
The second you fall off your ride and suffer a serious injury, the clock starts ticking. Now, it's a race against time to provide you with the expert, specialist medical care you need.
It's what's known as 'The Golden Hour' – that crucial first 60 minutes after an accident when it's absolutely vital that you receive effective treatment. Failure to receive treatment inside this hour can be disastrous, significantly impacting on your likely survival rate and recovery outcome.
When you fall off, Ridersmate springs into action (here's how it works). You can relax, safe in the knowledge that your loved ones know exactly where you are, and that medical experts are on their way to help you as quickly as possible.